Natural Traditional Resin Incense blends of oils, fragrant woods and resins from trees. Sprinkle over charcoal to release their powerful scent. For more details on using resin incense, please see instructions below.
How to Burn Resin Incense
What you will need:
- Charcoal Discs
- A bowl, urn, or ceramic plate: anything that can withstand high heat. (Often people add sand to help absorb the heat.)
- A lighter/match to start the charcoal
- Light the charcoal and put it in your incense burner. Never hold the charcoal with your fingers, you could be burned. If you have tongs, use those. Hold the lighter to the charcoal for about 20 seconds. The charcoal will self-ignite across the surface.
- Wait about 3 minutes for the charcoal to warm up. The charcoal will turn gray around the side.
- Place a little of the resin on the top of the charcoal. The resins will burn and release their natural oils and aroma through the smoke.
Dinah's Dreams Shop
Monday - Saturday
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
2711 Raeford Rd #104, Fayetteville, NC 28303
Dinahs Dreams is the place to get the best and most dreamy selection of crystals, oils, incense, and herbs.
Website designed by Melanie Banks aka FaeryBlyss © 2007. Dinah's Dreams has been a family owned and operated business since 1990.